Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Party Time on chobots :D

Hello Readers!

First of all , Chobots team has set yet another amazing party for us , this time there's a completely new theme , and the theme is :

This is a completely new type of party and believe me , I am loving this theme , I am surely coming to this party YAY :D

Here are the details of the party :)
When is the party? : April 17
Where will I meet you? : Cinema!
                                                        What time is the party? : 18:45 (6:45 pm) cho - time
Which server is the party on? : Milky Way!

Let us know if you like this idea of a new themed party! , also let us know what you will be dressing up like for the party by commenting below , I am dressing up as Johnny Bravo :)

Thanks,
Stay Funky,
Furry^_^

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.