Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Chobots Idol!!

Oh Yeahh!!! I am titanium!! Shoot me... Uhmmggh... I think my voice just cracked.

You know, I used to be so good at singing, I came on the 900th place! Isn't that so cool?
Anyways, the Chobots Team is starting a new contest! The Chobots Idol!


To be able to participate in this contest, YOU need to make a song about Chobots, and sing it! Yes! YOU!! A couple of criterias the Chobots Team will be looking at:
  • Creativity of the song lyrics (Of course!)
  • How well you sing the song!
When you're recorded your marvelous singing, make sure you upload it onto Youtube, so the Chobots Team will be able to sit back, and listen. Again, the creativity of song is greatly appreciated, so you are strongly recommended to include the lyrics in the description of the video so the Team can easily notice it. Your deadline to make the song is Saturday, 1st of June, so you better be quick! Chop Chop!

Good luck everyone!
Jhadow.



0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.