Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Vasa12345's interview for new Agents!

Hey guys!!
As you all might have known this, but Vasa12345 has decided to host an interview for our new agents, Josh and Kingkevin! First, I would like to congratulate them, again, that they've completed their journey to Agents, but they have yet a lot more to discover later!


What was your first reaction when you found out you became an agent?
"I fell out of my chair. And kinda.. Shocked."

What inspired you to become an agent?
"I had so many great agent friends. I never really was inspired, I was just being myself. But mostly Curiosity. I've known Curiosity for ages, since .com and we both coached each other"

What are your plans for the future?
"I would LOVE to get up to Moderator status, but at the moment, I want to expand the chobots community by getting more ideas' sorted out." 

 
What was your first reaction when you found out you became an agent?
"Well, I was very excited like really dancing in my room c:"

What inspired you to become an agent?
"Well, I always wanted to be an agent to work and help other. But the one who actually inspired me was Spencer."

What are your plans for the future?
"To help Chobots and make the game safe."

These were very good questions, and very unexpected answers, too! I look forward to see even more and more interviews coming from many different people in the amazing Chobots World.

Stay happy!
Jhadow. 

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.