Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Sunday 16 June 2013

Blog Updates & Forum News!

Hey Guys!

It's your buddy, Furry here!

We have a lot of updates, here on my blog, every minute now, is important for us.

So we first kick off with the forum news.

I have reached 650 posts on the forums, Woohoo ^_^




Nextly, we have a new template on my blog again, my header, posts etc are turned round..! :)
Nextly we have the new sidebars, which will take you to the page you click on.


Next, I had two CHP points, If you don't know what this is then it is about Yaniv's blog, you can get full information by clicking here

So anyways, I had a chat with him on Skype, and i've cashed in my points for my blog to be featured in his blogrolls, woohoo ^_^

We also have a new author, Destrotant, so please give him a warm welcome whenever you see him in game! :)

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.