Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Thanks for the support!

Hey Guys,

Recently, I became a journalist, I am really happy about this, it's a big achievement for me, on this occasion, I'd like to say a few words, (Might be boring)


Okay, so I first started my journey 6 months ago, with a very Simple and Plain blog.

I never knew that i'd come so far with my blog.. :) Very honestly, I was going to shut my blog down on the very first day, but Swifter didn't let me.

Swifter was my first Author-Admin, He sure did a great job on designing my blog.

The blog began to run smoothly, Swifter suggested me to make a Skype for myself, and I sure did follow what he said, because he was, is and will be my best friend..

After a few months, I hired a lot of authors, days and days passed, my blog began to become better and better.
In the meanwhile, I met a lot of people like
  • Funnyguy2
  • Newy82
  • Woolyfleece

    Who showed me the right way on my blogging track, Just when my blog had reached 4 months, Swifter decided to leave my blog, which was a complete shock for me.. I had gone blank..

    But then I hired a lot of other authors like
  • Wehbi96
    *Jhadow

    Days and days passed, a friend of mine gave me artisteer, seeing my desire for blogging, I began to use artisteer, and made a few templates, which were quite successful...

    In my entire track,

    *Theufo
    *Grace
  • *Alexa
    *vasa12345

    Have always been a source of motivation for me..

    Today, with the help of
    *Destrotant
  • *Jhadow
    *Spencer

    I stand here, before you as your Journalist.

    I promise to each and every person out there, that no matter what, this blog is not stopping, unless I leave chobots...

    I also promise that i'll be not closing my blog anytime soon, Just because i've received my feather

    The goal of this blog was "TO BRING SMILE ON PEOPLE'S FACES AND KEEP THEM UPDATED WITH THE LATEST NEWS."

    I have always done that, I am doing that and I forever will!

    Your Buddy forever,
    Furry

2 comments:

Alexa said...

YAY! Congratulations Furu! I told you, you could do it. :D Woo! I'm sure all that hard work did pay-off now. :)

lolz234 said...

Thank you so much Alexa, if you wouldn't motivate me, I'd probably have this blog closed

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.