Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Journalist program, Results.

Hey Guys!

It's your buddy, Furry here. I am here presenting you with the result of this month's journalist program.
I am so so happy to announce the results of this month's Journalist Program, I think firstly whoever participated deserves a huge round of applause.

Next moving on to the results, I know must've been very very tough for the team to make the decision, however they've selected the one's who've made it. :)


So without further adieu, here are the winners

Magbos, for his "Chobots After News"
Eggs, for her "Fantasy of Chobots"
Destrotant, for his "Chobot Blog"
Spencer, for his "Chobot Blog"
Furry (that's me), for my "Chobot Blog"
Bebot, for his  "Summer blog"
Thomas, for his "chobot's galaxy"
Lakshay1520, for his "Chobots blog"
Santos, for his "Chobot's Guides 101"
Mike, for his "Chobots Experts"

Congrats to myself, and all the others who've won.

To those, who didn't quite win this time, you need not lose heart, but try "HARDER" next time.

Here are the rewards that each of us get,

1 week of citizenship, and feather, Hand item. I am already enjoying, haha!

Bye for now,
Furry!

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.