Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Most demanding items!

Hey Guys,

It's your buddy, Furry! Woohoo ^_^, Drumroll!

This is a unique post from me, giving you some information about the most demanding items in chobots, at the moment, and the reasonable price for it.

1.) Guitar Hair.
A lot of people including me are up for these hairs, they're really unique, they sell up to 400,000 bugs! And yeah, I am not joking! they really sell up to 400,000, luckily I have a pair, here's a picture of them.



2.) Wings of Chopix
These are very rare, and extremely unavailable at the moment, only a limited number of people own them at the moment, these wings are not put on the market often, so I cannot tell a price, but a pair was spotted on the market today, which was put up by "Bitten", I believe the price would go to 200,000 - 400,000.



3.) Smoochict Shirt.
This is the shirt that our Developer/Admin, Smoochict aka Daniel wears. It sell's upto 40,000-50,000 bugs on an average, and is hugely in demand, so if you're looking to buy an affordable one, I suggest you to keep "100,000 bugs" ready for it.






*THIS IS SOME NEWS ABOUT OUR BLOG*

So this half of the post will have information about the blog.

In another post recently, I stated that my blog will be featured on Yaniv's soon, today morning when I woke up, I checked out his blog, and I saw my blog on the blogroll! :D










That's pretty much it,
Thanks for viewing,
Furry!

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.