Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday 6 July 2013

Blog Makeover!

Hey Guys!

I know that you aren't used to see this theme on my blog! :) But like I promised, I'll keep changing the theme every month, So i've fulfilled my promise! :)

I am sure that you'd like this look as much as I do, Please do support me with this theme, I know it is not as professional as the previous one, since the previous one was made in "artisteer", so yeah

Here's a list of things that have changed

-New Background
-New Font, (Cheweh) in header's etc
-New Favicon


That's it, I hope you like it, Please comment below with your opinion on this theme, and you could win "10,000" Bugs, in game! :D 


Furry

1 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

Hmm, I do think these improvements could help out the blog. Great ideas!

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.