Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday 13 July 2013

Forum Staff Increased!

Hey Guys!

As soon as I wake up, everyday, the first thing I do is check the Chobot's Forum, So today, when I was doing my routine, I saw that we have 3 new forum moderators!

Before I announce they're name, i'll give a little information about them..

1.) - She is as sweet as one can be, she has a twin sister, an agent on chobots,net and a wonderful person, she was a forum legend.

Yes, that's right, Our first forum moderator is Alexa.


2.) She has been a journalist, and is an elite journalist at the moment, she is an agent, and a very kind user, she has amazing skill's at drawing and painting.

Yes that's true, Our second forum moderator is Vasa12345



3.) He is a current Journalist, recently chosen as an agent, he keep's dancing around the cafe street, and previously an author on this blog.

Yes, it is Destrotant! :D


So what do you think about the new staff?
They're pretty awesome, according to me, all of them have spent a really long time on the forums, and have done an excellent job!

Good job guys! We all are sure that you would do an excellent job as a forum staff!
Thanks,
Furry







0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.