Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Tuesday 2 July 2013

New Pages Added!

Hey Guys!

Like I promised on my 150th post about the new pages on my blog, so me along with my staff have removed the "Art Section" Page and got "Our Staff!" Page added!

That page will give you a short information about the people working on my blog, As I promised there will be more updates, anyhow, we're yet working on some updates.

In other news, a real life friend of mine, Calls himself "Kazaki" has decided to work on my blog as a moderator and a marketer.
His job : To moderate the blog, approach my authors and other staff and to make sure that the work is being done.
What does he do as a marketer? : He talks to different people via my Skype and Makes official partners for our blog.

Kazaki has just joined chobots, so be sure to welcome him.

*HINT FOR NEXT UPDATE* : Fun Stuff.

UPDATE : NEW PAGE "OFFICIAL FORUMS ADDED"
There you will be able to find the news about the official forums (Will be updated every day)

Thanks,
Furry

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.