Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Saturday 13 July 2013

Good Time!


Hey Guys!


This is a very special post from me, to all of you..


Last month, I was chosen as a journalist, which was an awesome news for me, But now another month has arrived, that mean's there will be new fun, Even new Journalist's, agent's etc..

I am not really sad about it, But I just wanted to say that, thanks for always being with me, for checking my blog, for all the support, I might be chosen again or I might be not, But I am sure that this Journalism has created a strong bond between me, you and my blog..


We had an awesome time, I completely enjoyed everyone coming on my blog, etc.. Like I promised when I was chosen, it doesn't really matter if I am a Journalist or not, anymore, But the reason I run this blog is to keep people updated, and that's what I am gonna do always

A few people today on chobots, asked me that whether I would close my blog is I lose my rank, I never would close this blog, In fact, I wouldn't even close it if no one even reads it..


Thank's again for all the support.


All the best to those who have applied! I am sure that all of the blog's submitted are awesome! 


Thanks,
Furry

0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.