Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

Pet's -> Good Time! :D

Hey Guys!


I am sorry, for not being able to post, I've been too busy with school...



Anyways, We have this new and unique idea called "Pet's Weekend"

It includes 3 events

It includes 3 events! 



Best looking pet's contest : You got to take a picture of your very own pet, and upload it on the official blog (Leave a link!)

"My Pet and I contest" : In this contest, you'll need to take a funny picture of you with your pet, or make a short video of you playing with it, and once again, comment it on the official blog.

Citizen's pet party : Citizens, you are invited to a pets party that will take place on Saturday, July 13th, at 8:00 PM Cho-time at the Citizens HQ. Don't forget to bring your pets to the party!

Are you excited? I am 
Furry! 




0 comments:

Track Me!

Total Pageviews

Our Authors.